Our Story

Oceanpath was founded by the Ecock family in 1991 and is located on West Pier, Howth, Co. Dublin. Since then, we have grown to become one of the largest seafood processors in Ireland. 

We supply fish to all major Irish retailers and food service as well as exporting to places like USA and throughout Europe.
Our staff are trained to the highest level and can draw on the wealth of seafood knowledge that has been accumulated over our years in the business.
We have continued to adapt to the ever changing market and have invested heavily in the areas of quality management and a state of the art traceability system.

in 2006, Oceanpath acquired Dunn's of Dublin which in addition to our fresh fish, enabled us to further diversify our products to customers with the highlights being our delicious traditional smoked salmon and smoked mackerel amongst others.
Dunn's of Dublin is Ireland's oldest fish company which was set up in 1822.
For generations Dunn's have produced the finest quality seafood products and our smoked salmon has graced the tables of royalty.
Renowned worldwide for our smoked salmon, we now produce several varieties of both hot and cold smoked fish including Irish, organic, wild and farmed salmon.

In Ireland Dunn’s are well known as the premium retail brand for smoked seafood products and are available in many different sizes suitable for retail.
In addition to smoked salmon Dunn’s produce various other smoked, ready to cook and ready to eat seafood products including Irish trout, mackerel, Gravad Lax and pre-packed fresh fish.

Our new product development team is consistently working with customers developing new and unique products.

Reid’s Fish Market also owned by Oceanpath was established in 2016, retailing a wide variety of fresh seafood to the general public in the picturesque setting of the West Pier in Howth.

Reid’s is renowned for quality, freshness and our impressive seafood display. Aside from amazing seafood Reid’s also offers the expert advice of our fishmongers and excellent customer service.

In March 2018, ISI acquired 67% of the company with management retaining the remaining 33%.

Back to About Us